10 December 2007

First Reviews: I Am Legend

AMC SciFi Scanner: The First Review of 'I Am Legend'

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter: Smith's fascinating 'Legend' spoiled by ending

Seattle Times: What's riskier for Smith: vampires or a one-man show?

Los Angeles Times Scene Stealer: Re-imagining Times Square in 'I Am Legend'


Actor Will Smith, star of 'I Am Legend,' is helped as he places his feet in cement during a hand and footprint ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theater Monday, Dec. 10, 2007, in the Hollywood section of Los Angeles.

Unfortunately circumstances of my own wouldn't allow me to make the early screening of this today here in Chicago today. :(

If you'd like to accompany us to see it opening weekend (December 14-16) please click on over to the Chicago Horror Movies Meetup Group. If you're not in the Chicago area, find a movie meetup group near you at meetup.com.

0 comments: